Sunday 11 August 2013

Favourite Iphone apps| lifestyle


Being constantly on the go my Iphone apps are like heaven to me as i don't have much time on my laptop anymore with constantly commuting to work or having a busy weekend. My iphone is my saviour, so I thought i would do a blog post on my favourite iphone apps to show you what i use on a daily basis.


Firstly theirs Blogger, as i don't get to go on my laptop very much anymore due to my job i do most of my blogging from my phone and edit it when i get back as quickly as i can. I travel an hour and a half every day to work and back so i have a lot of free time to get all my blogging done and write down my blogging ideas. So if your constantly on the go like me i suggest you get the blogger app as its just so much easier.


If your like me and constantly love taking pictures of memories or just pretty scenery or objects then instagram is the best app for you (even thought most of the population have it already) but if you don't then i guarantee it will be the best download you make all year and to top it off its FREE! If you would like to follow my instagram its @laurenread1995



I remember the days when twitter wasn't cool and nobody really had it but now it seems like everyone's tweeting and mainly from their phones. I prefer the app to the laptop version as i just find it easier to use, so i'm constantly checking twitter while on my phone. If you would like to follow my twitter its @Lauren_Read i'd love to follow some new twitters and especially blogger ones


Next is pinterest, i love this app to look for photography inspiration and to just look at some really pretty pictures most of the time. I also look for tattoo ideas as i'm planning my next tattoo and they have a lot of photos of tattoos so it can give you some great ideas to make.


We heart is the last of my favourite apps, this is just like pinterest but it has different pictures so if you want apps to look at pretty pictures or give you ideas then we heart it and pinterest are the apps for you.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had an iphone so bad, i'm stuck with a shitty htc for one more year before my contract ends! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to instagram haha! love your blog hun, just followed you!:)
    be amazing if you could possibly check out mine?:)
    www.trustinvogue.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for more details www.kashazee.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I don't have an Iphone I am actually thinking of getting the S4 soon but I do have an Ipad so I have most of these except the app that is like Pinterest!

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete